Monday 7 May 2012

The Ted Faker dress / TPD / Lisette 2209

So, finally another dress... This one is the dress of many names! I made this using Lisette 2209, which I got free with Sew Magazine. It's a really easy pattern, which would be perfect for anyone's first project.

 

I fell in love with this Wookey Hole Liberty Tana Lawn fabric, picked up from Shaukat. It was created by merging a painting and photography of the caves in Somerset. I loved the pattern and remembered having driven past recently, it seemed perfect! I combined it with a lightweight poplin

So... here's the finished product! 



What do you think? My Mum thinks it looks like a Ted Baker design, hence 'Ted Faker'. TPD stands for The Purple Dress :)

And wearability? Well that's the next post!

1 comment:

  1. I like it!! I like to different fabric for bodice and skirt :)

    ReplyDelete